Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth without braces. Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth, without metal or wires.
An alternative to traditional metal braces is Invisalign – for straightening the teeth. Although both traditional metal braces and Invisalign perform almost the same function. But for some reasons, such as aesthetics among others, people now prefer to go for Invisalign treatment.
The Invisalign is invisible, beautiful, comfortable, removable, and faster. It is a series of removable aligners designed in a lab. It is designed specifically for a person, according to the structure of their teeth. Meaning that two persons cannot use the same aligners.
The usage of Invisalign has continued to gain popularity over the years. Especially because of the absence of metal wires and its comfortability. These invisible braces are available at Somerville, Medford & Avon, MA. For clear alignment of your teeth, we are the best bet.
Benefits of Invisalign – Somerville, Medford & Avon, MA
We already know that to straighten your teeth, you can choose traditional metal braces or Invisalign. Before making the final decision, hold on a bit, let’s weigh the options and decide on the most suitable one. Here are some popular benefits of Invisalign:
- Aesthetics. This is the first and major reason people ditch the traditional braces for Invisalign. The former gives a “not too pleasing” appearance and it is very obvious. While the latter is invisible and gives a more beautiful appearance. Who doesn’t like to look good?
- Fast and efficient. It is noteworthy to understand that the function of Invisalign is not limited to beautification, it goes far beyond that. It is faster and more efficient. Within three to four months, you may start seeing the desired result.
- Comfortability. It is not possible not to have a hitch or discomfort while wearing aligners. It takes a while before the body gets accustomed to them. However, the discomfort felt when wearing metal braces is greater. This implies that Invisalign is more comfortable.
- Custom-made.Invisalign is specially designed for each person. Firstly, the patient who wants the treatment is measured. Then, the measurement is used in the lab to design your Invisalign.
- Removable.A very notable edge Invisalign has is that it’s removable. This has made it easier to deal with the discomfort that comes with them. It can be removed to allow you to eat, drink, brush or floss, and whiten your teeth comfortably. However, you should not remove them except when necessary. The more you remove them, the longer it takes to align your teeth.