Cosmetic and General Dentistry
Is it possible for your smile to get any better? With cosmetic and general dentistry, it can.
Advances in dentistry offer various ways to improve a person’s oral health. From natural-looking porcelain veneers to professional whitening treatments, First Dental has the services necessary to build and maintain your teeth’s health and beauty.
Looking and feeling better starts with a smile makeover. Let our dentists detect underlying diseases and address aesthetic dental issues.
We offer an extensive range of services to ensure your pearly whites stay and look healthy. Our cosmetic dental procedures include:
- Cosmetic bonding. Repairs small cracks or chips on your teeth.
- Dental implants. Replaces missing teeth.
- Teeth whitening. Brightens discolored or faded smiles.
- Porcelain veneers. Repairs larger cracks and chips; fixes the shape of your teeth
- Invisalign Clear Aligners. Provides discreet orthodontic treatment
- Fillings. Restores decaying teeth.
Our general dentistry solutions include:
- Cleanings and Oral Exams. Catches early signs of dental diseases to keep teeth and gums healthy.
Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Extractions. Removes severely diseased teeth.
Fillings, to restore decayed teeth
Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
Invisalign Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
Oral Cancer Screenings. Detects dangerous diseases earlier for prevention.
Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment. Restores diseased teeth.
Sealants, to help prevent cavities
Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMD treatments. Addresses pain in the jaw area, which interferes with chewing and biting.
Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Decay Prevention. Keeps your natural teeth healthy for as long as possible.
When to Visit the Dentist
Many people only go to the dentist when something is wrong. That is truly a shame, because they are missing out on so many preventive services that can save discomfort — and expense — down the road. Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. Some individuals may need to see the dentist more often than others to stay on top of problems like plaque buildup and gum disease, but everyone should go at least once per year.
Your regular dental visits will include a thorough oral exam to check the health of your teeth and gums; and oral cancer screening to spot any suspicious signs early; and a professional cleaning to remove stubborn deposits and make your teeth look and feel great. So don’t miss out on the many benefits dentistry offers you and your family!
Your Smile Makeover
The most important job you have as a member of your own smile makeover team is to communicate exactly what you don’t like about your smile and how you’d like it to be different. Before the first consultation, give some thought to the following questions:
- What do you like or dislike about the color, size, shape and spacing of your teeth?
- Are you pleased with how much your teeth show, both when you smile and when your lips are relaxed
- Do you want teeth that are perfectly aligned and a bright “Hollywood White,” or would you prefer a more natural look with slight color, shape and shade variations?
- Would you like more or less of your gums to show when you smile?
It is extremely helpful for you to bring in pictures you have collected — of smiles you like, smiles you don’t like, and/or photos of the way your own smile used to look, if that’s the result you’re aiming for. Now is the time to get started on creating a smile that will make you feel as good as you look!
Achieving healthier and better smiles is First Dental’s priority. Talk to us today to learn more or schedule your first appointment.
Top Dental Services
Meet Our Team
Our experienced team is committed to your comprehensive
care with our stress-free and rewarding dental experience.
We look forward to getting to know our patients and helping you achieve optimal dental health. Feel free to ask any questions.
We provide a wide range of oral health care services to patients, from regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments.